Kids are going to have a blast learning about antonyms with these free printable animal antonym puzzles that are super cute and fun to do! They are LOW PREP and reusable too!
More Fun Activities for Kids
- St Patricks Day Hundreds Chart Coloring Worksheets
- 30 June Crafts for Kids
- Teen Number Sense Worksheets
- Under the Seas Sight Words Worksheets
- Homophones Quick Charts
- Farm Printables Pack
- Free Homophone Puzzles
- Letter B
- Monster Math Puzzles
Animal Antonym Puzzles
Print the animal antonym puzzles in color on cardstock, or laminate for durability. Cut puzzles apart and store the puzzle pieces in a ziplock back for easy access to reuse.
Kids will have fun putting together the cute animal opposites like the sleeping cat and awake dog above. See all our fun Literacy Activities
- above / below
- inside / outside
- empty / full
Animal Books Kids Love
Download Animal Antonym Puzzles
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!