Kids are going to have a blast learning about antonyms with these free printable animal antonym puzzles that are super cute and fun to do! They are LOW PREP and reusable too; perfect for kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3.
What is an Antonym
Next, cut the puzzles apart along the solide lines and store the pieces in a ziplock back for easy access to reuse.
Antonyms for Kids
For this antonyms exercise, students will have fun putting together the cute animal opposites like the sleeping cat and awake dog above. (See all our fun Literacy Activities)
The antonyms words included in this printable pack include:
- thin snake/ fat rhino
- open shark mouth/ shut fish mouth
- little moust / big elephant
- soft chick / hard turtle
- cold penguin / hot camel
- clean pig in bubbles / dirty pigs in mud
- new monkey with bottle / old monkey
- sleeping cat / awake dog
- fast humingbird / slow snail
- above / below
- inside / outside
- empty / full
Download Animal Antonym Puzzles
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!