Make learning Spanish Color Words FUN with this free printable spin and graph activity for pre k, kindergarten, grade 1, and grade 2 students. Simply print the spanish worksheets and get ready to have fun learning colors words in spanish. Keeping kids engaged with a fun spanish activity for for kids is a great to way to make leraning fun!
Spanish for Kids
Learning another language is so much easier when children are young! It comes as naturally to preschoolers, kindergartners, first graders, and second graders as learning English. Start by teaching basic vocabulary like Spanish colors, common objects, and names like Mama and Papa. Then you can move on to more complex vocabulary and putting together sentences.
Hearing Spanish spoken is an important part of learning Spanish for kids. I like to find fun music like Raffi or other kids music, putting on the Spanish language track of their favorite television programs, and using some handy leap frog Spanish toys too. In no time, your children will be learning to be bilingual!
Spanish Color Words
Children pick up on second languages so quickly. So now is the time to get them interested and engage them in learning. One of the best ways to keep interest is using games. Use this Spin and Graph Spanish Color Words printable game to encourage Spanish color words and as a bonus graphing!
Spin and say the color in Spanish. Then find the color word in Spanish on the chart below and color it with the corresponding color. Spin 10 times and then see which color you spun the most and which one you spun the least by looking the graph.
Variations to Play
Spin with a partner! Take turns spinning and coloring in the appropriate squares. Ways to win can include the first to fill an entire row or the first to get five in a row. Make sure you don’t forget to say the word in Spanish. If you miss the word then your turn is skipped.
Turn the game into a color scavenger hunt. Simply spin the have your child say the color word in Spanish. Then have your child find an item that is the same color.
Don’t forget to teach graphing skills as well. Once the game is over ask your child questions such as:
- Which color came up the most?
- Which color same up the least?
- How many times more did the most color come up than the least spun color?
- Spanish Numbers for Kids Playdough Mats
- Learning Colors in Spanish Printable
- Spain Coloring Pages
Learning Colors in Spanish
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!