Join in the fiesta as you learn about the country famous for tacos & burritos, large sombreros, pinatas, and historic pyramid of Chichén Itzá with these Mexico Coloring Pages. These mexico coloring sheets are fun for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade students. Simply download pdf file with mexico for kids worksheets and you are ready to play and learn about countries around the world!
Mexico Coloring Pages
Whether you explore this North American country in fall for Day of the Dead or in May for Cinco de Mayo – you will love learning about different cultures and their ways of life with this Mexico Coloring pages. These free coloring pages are a great way for young children in the toddlers, kindergarteners, preschoolers and grade 1 age bracket to learn about landmarks and food that are found in Mexico. Using these mexico coloring sheets, children will learn about the flag of Mexico, the location of Mexico, food, and culture in Mexico. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschoolers – these are a great introduction to Mexico, the landmarks, and history. This is great addition to geography, social studies, summer learning, studying about countries on the news, and other uses.
Mexico coloring sheets
Mexico coloring page
Set out the black and white coloring sheets with crayons, markers, colored pencils, gel pens, etc to color or decorate how you wish. This coloring page could also be laminated and used as a playdough mat or a placemat.
Learn About Mexico
In this pack, there are 10 mexico colouring pages exploring Mexican food, traditional clothing, historic cites, mexico map coloring page, mexican flag coloring pages, and a collage type mexican coloring pages.
- the shape of the Country of Mexico
- flag of mexico coloring page
- Chichen Itza
- burrito coloring page
- chili pepper
- Day of the Dead skull
Geography for Kids
- Free Printable Maps including world map, continents, and country maps with and without labeling
- 16 Countries for Kids Printables
- Explore American History for kids including lots of fun, hands on activities and free printables
- Use Lego to explore famous landmarks in countries for kids
- Children around the World Worksheets
- Help kids understand where do I live with this clever printable activity
- Learn about Vietnam For Kids Printable Mini Book
- Travel to Athens to learn about the Parthenon, Greek Food and more with these Greece for Kids printable books
- Learn about Peru for Kids with this printable book to read, color, and learn about Machu Pichu, llamas in the mountain communities, and more!
- How much do you know about USA for Kids? Color the flag, look at a map, discover famous landmarks like the statue of liberty, learn about typical foods and more!
- Delight in all the natural wonders and historical fort in the lovely island country of Puerto Rico for Kids printable mini books to read, color, and learn!
- Kenya for Kids Printable Book to learn about this African country with lots of amazing wild life
- Learn about Israel for Kids printable mini book about this lovely country
- You can find all our country coloring pages coloring pages or jump right to Spain Coloring Pages, China Coloring Pages, Italy Coloring Pages, Chile Coloring Pages, and Costa Rica Coloring Pages
- Spain Coloring Pages
- France Coloring Pages
- Kenya Coloring Pages
- China Coloring Pages
- Russia Coloring Pages
- Germany Coloring Pages
- Italy Coloring Pages
- Country Coloring Book – explore 36 countries with country coloring pages
United States Lesson for Kids
Help children learn about the great country of the United States with these free printables and resources:
- Free Presidents of the United States for Kids
- Printable USA Presidents Coloring Pages
- Voting for Kids – How Americans elect a new president
- Free Presidents Worksheets – Learn about all the American presidents
- US States I Spy Worksheets
- Painters Tape American Flag Craft
- American Symbols Worksheets
- Fireworks Patriotic Craft
- 50 States Worksheets
- Super CUTE, Free State Coloring Pages
American History for Kids
- Native Americans for Kids – explore various tribes as you create free printable book, make PVC tent, totem poles, Indian fry bread, husk dolls, recreate an archeological dig with arrow heads, and more!
- Colonial America for Kids takes kids on a journey back to the first settlers in America – eat Gruel, make a Wattle & Daub house, create a tin lantern, write with a quill, make simple Johnny Cakes, make you own marbles, create traditional silhouette art projects, and more.
American Revolution for Kids. In 4 units your students will learn what events lead up to the American Revolution and famous figures will making dragon pistols, roll their own cartridges, working spy cipher, cold feet activity.
- What was the Westward Expanion? History comes alive as they learn about the Oregon trail, pony express, gold rush, transcontinental railroad, and more with printables and activities like making a covered wagon, homemade crackers, how to square dance, pan for gold, and make a railroad project.
- Civil War for Kids We have recommendations for mapping and visiting famous battle sights nearby, printable civil war board game, make an informative emergent reader, create a flip book or people students should know, and complete some free printable Civil War worksheets.
- Learn about US States for Kids – state coloring pages, president coloring pages, state report forms, states and capital printables, and so much more!
- Rosa Parks for Kids Printable Reader to Color and Learn
- Martin Luther King Jr for Kids Printable Reader to Color and Learn
- Titanic for Kids Reader to Color and Learn
- Learn about the Roaring 1920s for Kids – Printable Book to Read, Color, and Learn
- 1930s for Kids – Printable Book about the Golden age of Hollywood, Great Depression for Kids and more to read, color, and learn
- Life in the 1940s America for Kids Reader
- Anne Frank for Kids Printable Reader to read, color, and learn about this Jewish girl who lived behind the wall in Holland during World War 2
- 1950s for Kids Reader to Color, Learn and read about what life was like in America in 1950
- Life in the 1960s for Kids Printable book to read, color and learn about life in the 1960s
Mexico Coloring Book
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.