Fall time is a favorite time of the year for all kinds of fun learning activities like this (free!) Fall letters game! Simply print and play!
What you need:
- the free printable board game
- play pieces: mini erasers, pompoms or buttons
Laminate the board game, or use a dry-erase pocket, to make the game last a long time.
Each player chooses a play piece. Take turns to roll the dice. Count and move that many spaces. Say the letter name you land on AND name something starting with that letter to be able to go to the next round.
Make this game even more fun for those kids that need to move around while learning by asking them to go find an object starting with the letter they land on instead of just naming it! Or, act like an animal starting with that letter and the rest of the players must guess what you are.
Land on the block that says “2 more” and move two spaces forward. Land on “1 back” and move one space back. The player at the end of the road first, wins!
Practicing recognition of the letters of the alphabet and beginning sounds is so much more fun with this Fall letters game! Get your copy now!
Looking for more FREE farm printables to help kids learn a variety of skills? You will love these resources:
- Farm Money Practice
- I Spy Farm Animals – free printable activity
- K-6 Farm Theme
- Are You My Mother? Baby Farm Animal Puzzles
- Farm Printable Beginner Reader
- Farm Hidden Picture Worksheets
- Seasons on the Farm Printable
- Farm Cutting Practice
- Farm Coloring Sheets
- Free Farm Color by Number
- Printable Farm Bingo Number Worksheets
- Farm Unit – over 220+ pages for Preschool, Kindergarten, & 1st Grade
Download Fall Alphabet Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!