Kids will have fun practicing counting with this FREE Pom Pom Card Games for Kids! This is such a fun, hands on math game for kindergartners.
Kindergarten Math Activities
- 70 FREE Kindergarten Math Games
- Crayon Colors Math Craft
- Sandcastle Subtraction Math Craft
- Flower Shapes Math Craft
- Skip Counting Kites Math Craft
- Snowman Math Craft
- Fall Addition Sticker Math Worksheets
- Rubber Duckies Addition Math Game
Let’s get counting and learning with bright and colorful pom poms! A fun pom pom counting game your kindergartners will love!
To prepare this game, simply grab colorful and fuzzy pom poms, print, laminate and cut the (free) counting cards and you have a super fun game to play!
Card Games for Kids
The rules of this card game for kids are simple:
Place the cards face down in the middle of the players. Divide the pop poms, at least 20 per player. Take turns to pick up a card, count out the same amount of pom poms from your heap and keep aside. Place card at the bottom of the pile. Keep playing until one player has no pom poms left and wins!
Kindergarten Math Games
You can also use these cards as an independent/individual counting activity. Provide pom poms and plastic tweezers/tongs(for extra fine motor practice). Simple count the pom poms out and place on the dots on the cards. Match the colors too if possible for color recognition development!
Download Pom Pom Counting Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
>> Pom Pom Card Game <<