Kids will have fun celebrating St. Patricks Day in March these these free printable St. Patricks Day Color by Number Crowns. Just color, cut, and tape together for a fun st patricks day activity for kids from toddler and preschool to kindergarten age.
Monthly Crafts for Kids
- January Crafts for Kids
- August Crafts for Kids
- February Crafts for Kids
- July Crafts for Kids
- March Crafts for Kids (coming March 1)
St. Patricks Day Color by Number Crowns
This free St Patricks Day Printable comes in black and white, spot color, or full color. Just print the version you like. You will need one march worksheet per student.
St Patricks Day Activities
These preschool math worksheets are such a fun way for kids to practice identifying numbers 1-10 and finding the appropriate color. These also help strengthen fine motor skills.
If you prefer, you can print the Happy St Patricks Day crown in color. Then just tape the edges together to make the right size for your child to wear as they celebrate St. Patricks Day for kids.
St Patricks Day Activities for Kids
Practice Counting to 100 with these FREE St. Patricks Day Hundreds Chart Coloring
Kids will have fun practicing adding and subtracting within 20 with this FREE Printable St Patricks Math Craft
These FREE St Patricks day Color by Number worksheets help kids practice number recognition of numbers 11-20
This clever math game allows kids to practice addition with 3 different levels of FREE Pot of Gold Addition Practice
Download St. Patricks Day Color by Number Crowns
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836, Teachers Resource Force, and Digi Web Studio
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!