These summer themed Popsicle Phonics Alphabet Puzzles are such a fun way for preschool, prek, kindergarten, and first grade kids to practice beginning letter sounds and matching upper and lowercase letters.
Alphabet Worksheets for Kids
- ALPHABET Bingo Marker Mystery Puzzles
- Disney Alphabet Worksheets
- Cut & Paste Alphabet Book
- Alphabet Playdough PLAYmats
- Alphabet Dot-to-Dot
- Bingo Marker Alphabet Letter Find
- Phonics Coloring Pages
- Lego Duplo Alphabet Mats
- Alphabet Practice Worksheets
- Alphabet Mini Books
Phonics Alphabet Puzzles
These phonics alphabet puzzles are super cute and such a FUN way for preschool, kindergarten, and first grade kids to practice beginning letters sounds and matching upper and lowercase letters with a fun summer twist.
For this LOW PREP alphabet activity just print in color and laminate for durability.
Then depending on the level of difficulty you are looking for cut the Popsicle apart:
- just cut off the top part to practice matching upper and lowercase letters (level 1)
- cut off the green picture only to help kids practice identifying the beginning sound of the picture (level 2)
- cut all 3 layers apart so kids can practice identifying beginning letter sounds and matching upper and lowercase letters (level 3)
Favorite Alphabet Books
Download Popsicle Phonics Alphabet Puzzles
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!