Easter is just around the corner. This sweet Easter Printable Pack has been created with children in preschool and kindergarten in mind. Containing over 70 pages of fun and learning, children will enjoy getting in the Easter spirit with these printables.
I love when spring has sprung! The beautiful green grass swaying in the gently breeze, stunning tulips, daffodiles, and crocous boldly displaying their yellow, purple, red, and pink colors. the trees fill with leaves and the air smells sweet with the magnolia blossoms and lilac blooms. Plus I know, not far beind, Easter is coming!
My kids love hunting for colorful Easter eggs in the backyard and having family over for a big meal where we eat ham, twice baked potatoes, deviled eggs, and bunny cake. I love filling up Easter baskets with candies, kites, and other little things I find that I know they will enjoy. But my favorite part is seeing the whole family all dressed up on Easter morning to go to church. Nothing is cuter than my guys in their bow ties and girls in their poofy dresses with gloves and hats.
In that time between spring and Easter it can be hard to hold your students attention – they want to be playing outside! These Easter Themed Worksheets are a great way to help engage students so they continue to learn math, alphabet letters, counting, addition, and so much more while still haveing fun. These educational printables are perfect for toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and grade 1 children.
FREE Easter Worksheets
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will LOVE these no prep, 71-pages of Easter Printable Pack . Among the easter activities for toddlers, preschoolers, prek, kindergartneers, and first graders are a variety of math and literacy activities as well as many activities which help improve fine motor skills; all with an Easter theme. The easter activity sheets in this fun printable pack include:
Easter Worksheets for Preschool
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- Trace the Alphabet / Numbers / Letters– Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the Objects – Count the objects.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
Easter Worksheets for Kindergarten
These free printable easter worksheets for kindergarten are af un way to engage students during April.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
Free Printable Easter Worksheets
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Color By Number– Color the pictures using the number code.
- Color By Letter– Color the pictures using the letter code.
- My Easter Book – A great book for children learning to read and write. They can color the pictures as well.
The ‘My Easter Book’ included in this pack contains 12 pages for kids to read and color or decorate in the black and white pictures. For all the cards and puzzles activities, I prefer to print them out on white card stock and laminate them for durability and repetitive use. You can keep the reusable parts in a zip lock bag for easy storage.
Favorite Easter Books
Looking for some new Easter books for kids? You will love these popular additions to your library!
Looking for more fun, creative, and free Easter printables to practice math and literacy skills this April? Try these resources:
- Sight Word Easter Chicks
- Easter Color by Number Printable
- Easter Eggs Color Activty
- Easter Color by Number Hats
- Word Family Baskets Activity
- Easter Word Family Worksheets
- Count to 20 Easter Puzzles
- Easter Printable Pack
- Printable Easter Color by Hundreds Chart
- Easter Sight Word Mazes
- Phonics Easter Eggs
- Easter ABC Letter Matching
- Printable Easter Egg Pattern Activity
- Count to 10 Easter Egg Clip Cards
- Visual Discrimination Activity with Easter Eggs (with free printable)
- Easter Count, Trace & Erase with this free jelly bean printable
- Printable Easter Colors Words Emergent Reader
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt Printable Activity
- Easter Alphabet Letter Tracing
- Easter Tracing Pages
- Color by Number Easter Worksheets
- Printable Easter BINGO Game
- Printable Bunny Ear Hat
- Spring Color Sorting Activity
If you have a kindergarten or teach kindergartners, you don’t want to miss all our fun and FREE kindergarten alphabet worksheets, free kindergarten worksheets, kindergarten math printables, easy science projects, kindergarten English, crafts for kindergartners, and kindergarten activities.
Kindergarten Easter Worksheets
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!