Easter is just around the corner. This sweet Easter Printable Pack has been created with children in preschool and kindergarten in mind. Containing over 70 pages of fun and learning, children will enjoy getting in the Easter spirit with these printables.
FREE Easter Activities for Kids
- Coloring Easter Hundreds Charts
- Easter Count to 20 Puzzles
- FUN Easter Bingo
- Phonics Easter Egg Puzzles
- Printable Easter Color by Number Worksheets
- Easter Sight Word Mazes
- Hank Finds an Egg Story & Math
- NO PREP Free Easter Mazes
- Simple Easter Tracing Pages
- Fun Printable Easter Word Families Activity
FREE Easter Printable Pack
This 71-page Easter Printable Pack contains a variety of math and literacy activities as well as many activities which help improve fine motor skills; all with a garden theme. The activities in this fun printable pack include:
Alphabet Easter Printable Pack
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- Trace the Alphabet / Numbers / Letters– Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the Objects – Count the objects.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
Math Easter Printable Pack
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
Kindergarten Easter Printable Pack
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Color By Number– Color the pictures using the number code.
- Color By Letter– Color the pictures using the letter code.
- My Easter Book – A great book for children learning to read and write. They can color the pictures as well.
Easter Emergent Reader
The ‘My Easter Book’ included in this pack contains 12 pages for kids to read and color or decorate in the black and white pictures. For all the cards and puzzles activities, I prefer to print them out on white card stock and laminate them for durability and repetitive use. You can keep the reusable parts in a zip lock bag for easy storage.
FREE Themed Worksheets for Kids
- Pirate Themed Printables
- Farm Printable Pack
- Arctic Animals Pack
- Rainbow Printable Pack
- Easter Printable Pack
- Shark Printable Pack
- Moon Printable Pack
- Transportation Printable Pack
Download Easter Printable Pack
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!