Cookies are the perfect sweet treat, and you’ll never run out of ideas with this list of A to Z of the best cookie recipes.
Whether you are looking for a quick and easy cookie recipe to bake with the kids, or something fancy to give as a special gift, there are lots of ideas for everyone’s tastes on this list.
Make a batch of apple sugar cookies, or try some brownie cookies, or how about some zebra cookies!
Each letter of the alphabet has a cookie recipe or idea (or two, or three, or more!) for you to make. You’ll never run out of delicious cookies to bake with this list!
Best Cookie Recipes
A is for apple, almond and acorn.
- Apple Sugar Cookies from Frugal Mom Eh!
- Almond Oat and Apple Cookies (Vegan) from Very Vegan Val.
- Easy Nutter Butter Acorn Cookies from Homeschool Preschool.
B is for banana, brownies, and bees.
- Banana Oatmeal Cookies from Snappy Gourmet.
- Brownie Cookies from One Little Project.
- Bumble Bee Oreos from Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons.
C is for chicks, coca cola, cinnamon, cannoli, campfires and
- Hatching Chicks Easter Cookies from Simple Everyday Mom.
- Coca Cola Cake Mix Cookies from Two Kids and Coupon.
- Cinnamon Cookies from Picklebums.
- Cannoli Cookies from Snappy Gourmet.
- Campfire Cookies from Natural Beach Living.
- Double Chocolate Cookies from Ottawa Mommy Club.
D is for dip, dinosaur, and dragon.
- Easy cookie Dough Dip from Real Life At Home.
- Dinosaur Fossil Cookies from Craftulate.
- How to Train Your Dragon Nutter Butters from The Keeper of the Cheerios.
E is for eyeballs, eggs, and eggnog.
- Reeses Pieces Eyeball Cookies from One Little Project.
- Easter Egg Sugar Cookies from In The Kids Kitchen.
- Eggnog Gooey Butter Cookies from The Flying Couponer.
F is for frog, fortune, and fairy wands!
- Frog Oreos from Kitchen Fun with my Three Sons.
- Glitter Dipped Fortune Cookies from Happiness is Homemade.
- Fairy Wand Cookies from Red Ted Art.
G is for gingerbread, giant, galaxy, and grinch.
- The Best Gingerbread Cookies from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
- Giant Peanut Butter Stuffed Choc Chip Cookie from Creative Green Living.
- Galaxy Sugar Cookies from Kids Activities Blog.
- Grinch Cookies from the Soccer Mom Blog.
H is for hearts, hot chocolate, and holly.
- Stained Glass Heart Cookies from Messy Little Monster.
- Triple Chocolate Hot Chocolate Cookies from Long Wait for Isabella.
- Gingerbread Holly Cookies from The Flying Couponer.
I for incredible hulk, and ice cream.
- Incredible Hulk Cookie Recipe from Messy Little Monster
- Chocolate Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches from Completely Delicious.
J is for jelly and jolly ranchers.
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies from In the Kids Kitchen.
- Stained Glass Jolly Rancher Cookies from Crafty Morning.
K is for kitten, keto, and kitkat.
- Kitten Cookies from Kids Activities Blog.
- Kitkat Cookie Recipe from My Bored Toddler.
- Fluffy Keto Snickerdoodles from How 2 do Keto.
L is for Lego, lemon, lavender, and lion.
- Awesome Lego Cookies from For Modern Kids.
- Soft and Chewy Lemon SUgar Cookies from Key to my Lime.
- Lavender and Lemon Crunchy Cookies from Simply Beyond Herbs.
- Lion Face Cookies from Six Clever Sisters.
M is for mint, mittens, molasses, maple and monkey.
- Mint Choc Chip Cookies from Mommy Evolution.
- Christmas Mitten Sugar Cookies The Soccer Mom Blog.
- Soft and Chewy Molasses Cookies from House of Nash Eats.
- Glazed Maple Cookies from Foodal.
- Monkey Cookie Pops from Skip to My Lou.
N is for Nutella and nutmeg.
O is for orange, oatmeal and owl.
- Cranberry Orange Cookies from Leigh Anne Wilkies – Your Homebased Mom.
- The Best Oatmeal Cookies from Fireflies and Mudpies.
- Owl Cookies from Happiness is Homemade.
P is for polar bear, penguin, pumpkin and peanuts.
- Polar Bear Cookies from Ottawa Mommy Club.
- Nutter Butter Penguin Cookies from In the Kids Kitchen.
- Pumpkin Choc Chip Cookies from Pint Sized Treasures.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies from Mom vs the Boys.
Q is for quinoa, and queen.
R is for reindeers and rainbows.
S is for snowflake, sheep, snowball, snickers, spiders and strawberries.
- Snowflake Sugar Cookiesfrom Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds.
- Easy Shortbread Sheep Cookies from Eats Amazing.
- 3 Ingredient Snowball Cookies from Rainy Day Mum.
- Snickers Cookie Recipe from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
- Easy Spider Cookies from Kids Activities Blog.
- Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies from Deliciously Sprinkled.
T is for turkey, Twix, and trees.
- Cute Turkey Cookies from Kids Activities Blog.
- Salted Caramel Twix Cookies from Pint Sized Treasures.
- Christmas Tree Meringue Cookies from This Silly Girl’s Kitchen.
U is for unicorn and upside down.
- Despicable Me Unicorn Cookies from Sunshine and Hurricanes.
- Magic Unicorn Cookies from Living Life as Moms.
- Pineapple Upside Down Sugar Cookies from Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt.
V is for vegan and vanilla.
W is for walnut, white chocolate, and wreath.
- Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies from Recipe Mash.
- Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies from This n That with Olivia.
- Oreo Cookie Wreaths from Big Bear’s Wife.
X is for xray.
- Xray Skeleton Gingerbread Man Cookies from Our Best Bites.
Y is for yellow, and yeti.
Z is for zoo and zebra.
There are so many delicious recipes to try on this list of A to Z of the best cookie recipe. There is a scrumptious cookie to bake for every letter of the alphabet!