How cool is it to visit a farm? Our boys love feeding the cows and the chickens. Now is the time to get down on the farm and practice math and literacy skills while enjoying this fun theme. These Free Farm Worksheets for Kindergarten contains over 90 pages of fun and learning.
These 90 pages of fun free farm printables for preschool, prek, kindergarten, and first grade include activities focusing on farm animals worksheet kindergarten, buildings and equipment you will find on a farm. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschoolers – you will love these no prep pages in this pack.
Children can also work on their scissor skills with the What Comes Next?, Finish the Pattern, and Cutting along the lines activities. There are also many printable worksheets that will help children with their math and literacy skills. These life on the farm worksheets include tracing letters, counting objects, simple addition and subtraction, finding the letters as well as coloring pages.
Farm Worksheets Preschool
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Trace the Letters of the Alphabet –Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
Farm Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Trace the Numbers –Trace the numbers from one to twenty
- I Spy – Count the objects
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards –Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
Farm Animals Worksheets for Kindergarten
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below
- Coloring Pages –Color or decorate the pages.
- Color Matching Cards –Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
- Shadow Matching Cards –Match the picture with its shadow.
- Farm or Zoo Animals? –Cut and paste the answers in the correct column.
- Trace the Lines –Trace between the lines.
- Cut along the lines –Cut along the lines until you reach the picture.
Looking for more fun, farm worksheet for pre k, kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd grade students to make learning fun:
- Farm Unit – over 220+ pages for Preschool, Kindergarten, & 1st Grade
- K-6 Farm Theme
- Are You My Mother? Baby Farm Animal Puzzles
- Sight Word Reader: On the Farm
- Farm Cutting Practice
- Creative Writing Prompts: Farm
- Farm Coloring Sheets
- Label the Farm Animals
- Free Farm Color by Number
- Printable Farm Bingo Number Worksheets
Farm Animals Worksheet Kindergarten
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!