Teen Number Sums
Make math fun with this LOW PREP kindergarten math activity where students will add flowers to find the sum. This addition within 20 math activity is a great way to gain math fluency with teen numbers!Counting on after 10 is sometimes a confusing matter for young students. Lots of practice will help in this regard and making it fun will even help more! Simply print, cut the cards and laminate, or use a dry-erase pocket, provide counting manipulatives and a dry-erase marker. All ready to have fun practice with teen number sums! The are 10 flowers in the pot/vase, now add the flowers the child is holding to the 10 in the pot. Use the blocks below to write the number sum and to add your answer. Some learning will do well only counting the flowers, others might need to count out manipulative to find the answer.
Addition Within 20
The use of counters like these flower beads helps a child to count accurately and get to the correct answer. You can use any type of counting manipulatives, we used flower beads here, but mini erasers or buttons are great to use too especially if it is pretty flowers!This activity will work well as an independent activity in your Spring themed Math center. Work on adding those teen numbers with our free flower teen number sums printables!
More FREE Kindergarten Math Printables
- April Math Craft – Skip Counting by 2s, 5s, and 10s Kites
- Hand on Goldfish Addition Practice
- 21 Telling Time Activities
- Kindergarten Math Practice Clip Cards
- Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets
- Fall Addition Sticker Math Worksheets
- TONS of Kindergarten Math Worksheets
Download Addition Math MatBy downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!