This free printable activity is such a fun, hands-on way for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids to practice matching colors and strengthening fine motor skills in a fun educational activity.
Color Activities for Kids
- Free Mouse Paint Color Matching Worksheets
- Free Color Words Printable for Kids
- All About Color Worksheets
- Free My Color Book
- Mitten Color Matching Activity
- 40 Color Recognition Activities
- Free Color matching Wheels Activity
Octopus Color Matching
To start, you will want to print and laminate the free printable below. Then cut out the octopus bodies. Finally, use a hole punch to make 8 holes on top of the white circle designated spot.
Then put out pipe cleaners for your student. They will match the color of the octopus body with the correct colored pipe cleaner and twist the edge around the leg.
This also makes a super cute take home Octopus Craft for kids! If using as a craft I suggest printing on cardstock instead of laminating.
Octopus Books to Round out your Unit
Download Octopus Color Matching
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836 and Digi Web Studio
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!