Kids just learning their ABCs need to be able to see them frequently! Here are some colorful alphabet wallcards for your Kindergarten.
These alphabet wall cards are bright and cheery and the perfect way for Kindergarten age kids to visualize the letters as they learn their ABCs.
Just print in color and laminate for durability.
Seeing the letters allows kids to reference them as they write letters, learn to identify beginning letter sounds, and learn alphabetical order.
- Letter Recognition Tic-Tac-Toe
- Colorful Alphabet Puzzles
- Lego Duplo Alphabet Mats
- Cut & Paste Alphabet Book with Writing Practice
- Playdough Play Mats A to Z
- Alphabet Dot to Dots
- Bingo Marker Alphabet Letter Find
- Alphabet Go Fish Game
- Alphabet Worksheets
- Alphabet Mazes
- CVC Words Puzzles
Download Alphabet WallcardsBy downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!